Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A milliooo,ooon thanks

To Amity for featuring my card on Etsy UK edition...
and to Kirsten at 6th street design school for featuring me on her lovely blog...

and to Dorota Jewelry for featuring my begging dog notes in her Etsy treasury Do I have to beg please to get to the front page which made me laugh ;o)

And last but not least to Folksy for featuring me in their Top Picks for Fathers Day
Thanks to Folksy and all you lovely people who bought one and blogged it I've now sold out of 'Dad' cards , but I did remember to keep for my dad :o)

2 comments:

  1. I saw your Etsy Storque feature, well done missus! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kev and I saw your lovely comment :)
    Got a long way to go to catch up with you ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails