Saturday, July 31, 2010

new print



My friend gave me lots of old rusty tins of ink, opened one to find a wonderful fluorescent pink so just had to print a bit of 60s love to boot! Printed on the Farley with some new large wood type onto 300g Somerset 100% cotton paper which leaves a lovely impression. And it definitely brightened the dull rainy days we're having in the north, typical school holiday weather! Think I'll paste these all over my house to make it glow :)
Available from my Folksy and Etsy shops.

Stay tuned for the next post for my giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. lovin' your work ;0) yeah i don't know whats happened to our summer sunshine, it's pretty grey & miserable here too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. jax! we're on the same wavelength :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails