Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I need you help!

photographs copyright Lyndsey James  www.lyndseyjames.co.uk
Print for Love of Wood has been shortlisted to win a fabulous editorial style location photo shoot from the talented Lyndsey James.
I would LOVE some pictures taken of the big presses in action, hard to do when your printing!  Have you ever tried setting the self timer and running round ;o)
If you could spare a few minutes and cast your votes for me here I will be so happy!
Deadline 12 noon Wednesday 21st so hurry and get clicking x

2 comments:

  1. sounds fab! you've got my vote! have yourself a lovely christmas jax :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Hannah and you too x Looking forward to some time off ;D

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails