Saturday, February 25, 2012

Letterpress CD cases

I'm getting lots of enquiries from photographers after a previous client recommended my work so thank you to that lovely person! I printed double and single white cases for the lovely Tracy and hand mixed a colour to match her company literature. Lovely and fresh!
New rollers for the Farley press soon so no more hand inking large runs of wood type posters.( I've got muscles like this well on one arm any way! ;o)
If your interested in kraft or white letterpress CD cases then contact me here for a price list. I'd I would love to do some for a band too so if your looking for short runs and something unique then drop me a line, dying to get my teeth into some music packaing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails