Monday, July 15, 2013

Identity for Nude Soap

A while back I went through my process of creating an identity for Nude Soap (if you missed it you can see it here) Jo wanted the end result to be clean and mono tone with the pattern and product name taking centre stage. As her range of products grows, elements from the pattern can be used to create packaging like clear labels for bottles etc. Or I think triangular tags tied with black and white twine would look fabulous as gift tags! To kick start I developed a packaging wrap that had to take into consideration that not all of Nude soaps are the same size hence the horizontal wrap that's fastened at the back with the all important ingredients sticker, I love the black glassine paper used to wrap the individual soaps. There's also the fact I have to have samples to design packaging in the first place, means I smell lovely! Thanks Joanne for being such a joy to work with and I'll keep you all posted to when her site is up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails