Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Love letters straight from your heart

It started not with a kiss but with a Fa La La La... One of my not so bright ideas for the letterpress Christmas card exchange in 2013, looked great but was a nightmare stringing all those individual letters and then trying to get it to go in a envelope! But feedback was great with people saying they would keep it and get it out next year. So I went back to the drawing board to come up with a better idea to package and develop my idea. First the name, LoveLetters, mainly because I was using my new favourite wood letters, a nice fat Bodoni condensed which happens to be one of my most loved fonts and it was also nearly Valentines Day! Next came the personalised monogram card, perfect for your valentine, engagement, anniversary or weddings. Then one for MUM (or MOM) for Mothers Day. Posting HUGS also proved very popular not just for Mothers & Fathers Day but it so nice just to send a hug to someone and they can hang it in their favourite spot. I've done CUDDLE and even MARRY ME? several times! Never did find out if they all said yes ;)
A letterpress box envelope, tissue paper and a tag add the finishing touches to a cute little card that the recipient can treasure.
My LoveLetters are available to customise and purchase in my Etsy Shop or on www.notonthehighstreet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails