Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Saltaire Makers Fair

Busy week, kids back at school, lots of printing to do to restock my shops and new stockists plus my first time doing a makers fair at Saltaire. It's a beautiful historic industrial village in the heart of West Yorkshires's Bronte Country. But no time to look around I'll be behind my stall selling my wares and letting the public try out letterpress printing on my table top Victorian press.
For more information visit www.saltaireartstrail.co.uk
The makers Fair is part of the Saltaire Festival, you can find out what's on here at www.saltairefestival.co.uk and if your passing this Saturday do come and say hello!

3 comments:

  1. I do miss popping over to Saltaire since we moved - hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would have been lovely to see you! It's all go trying to get everything done, that will teach me to take a holiday ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saltaire is so lovely! A very nice place to spend a weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails