Monday, October 17, 2011

New colour in the shops

1. Cornishware 2. The Great British Bake Off 3. Le Creuset 4. Emma Bridgewater
So I could have said here's another Bake More cake this time in red as this came out the top colour in a little survey I did, but I thought I do a little research of my own...
By looking round the general high street where I think my target audience would shop gives me a good idea of colour trends for the kitchen, red kettles where defiantly showing in abundance!
I also love the way T.G. Green have updated their traditional Cornishware® to include a new range of colours that would suit a modern home as well as a county kitchen, nicely packaged too! CORNISH RED® once a prototype of the 50s but never made it to full scale production is now available in the complete range. Love Emma Bridgewater’s new Sampler Range! Red is also a very iconic British colour, red bus, telephone box, post box, red arrows and of course predominately featured in the Union Jack and the flags of England, Scotland and Wales.
Would never have really thought about printing in red but goes to show what a little research throws up! Red the colour of Christmas too, maybe I should photograph it with some mince pies ;o) Now available in my shops. FOLKSY & ETSY
PS. It's National Baking Week 17th - 23rd October so get baking, lots of recipes here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails