Monday, November 07, 2011

Art Market

Had a fab day at The Art Market in Holmfirth and was please how my space looked, much better than I've done before. You wouldn't believe that all those props plus me and my mum fit in my little car!
A BIG thank you to everyone who came and said hello, was so lovely to meet everyone!
There were so many lovely stalls, lots more in my flickr set here...
See www.artmarkets.co.uk for details of the next Art Market on the 13th Nov, a whole lot of new artist and designer-makers will be exhibiting, see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Your stall looks fantastic, Jax, and love the 'Home Sweet Home' cushions - haven't seen those before! Hope it was a big success for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah! Thought I'd try out some new products, sold lots of prints and cards but not a single cushion. Think they might be too low down but you live and learn ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely meeting you! I've blogged about your fab stand, hope it it all went fantastically well!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally got round to coming to see your pics. Your stand looks gorgeous. Nice to see so many great people at the show again x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails