Sunday, February 24, 2013

click click bang

Images copyright of ClickClickBang Photography

Small world! Donna, aka www.clickclickbangphotography.co.uk, found me through Etsy but only lives 10 mins away from my studio so got to meet the talented lady herself when she picked up her CD cases. I love how she has finished off  with a hand stamped tag with the couples wedding date, nice touch is a co-ordinating disc too. Donna describes herself as “...a zombie-loving, vintage-inspired, tattoo-getting, cupcake-eating, horror-film-watching mo'fo'tographer!”
See more of Donna’s work facebook page. A couple of my faves above, right Alexa Jay shot on film (complete with dust which I love)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails