Friday, January 21, 2011

Yeh! The sun has come out to play so managed to retake some pictures of this I did in July, for once I'm in time for Valentines ;) Available in my folksy or etsy shops
Have been messing around with my blog banner, packaging, lots of thoughts but not quite there yet! There is a word that I dread, so I shall say it quietly, coding, have been searching through the html trying to understand why I have big gaps between my links on my side bar, totally confused and gave up! But I was proud of myself as I managed to add an about me page, didn't realise it was so easy to add pages and got rid of shadows round my photos on Letterpress in the UK! I'm learning very s-l-o-w-l-y ;)
As a designer I find it very frustrating not being able to have my blog how I want, maybe I should hire the services of Lindsay, she has managed to do things with blogger that I didn't think possible and offers some useful tips on her bog busy thoughts. for the time being I will keep playing...
Any thoughts will be gratefully received ;o)
If my banner looks fuzzy, it didn't and does now and have not done anything different, oh joy! Hopefully will fix it soon looks like blogger is trying to compress my files!
Found some help about this here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!! I love your design work too! Let me know if you ever want to join forces to revamp your blog space :)

    *Lindsay Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thanks for stopping by, love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts with Thumbnails